CARING FOR THE CALIVA COMMUNITY AMID COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS)
As Caliva maintains service to our customers during the times of COVID-19, we also maintain our commitment to the highest standards in safety. And as you turn to Caliva for cannabis products to support your everyday well-being, we want to give you a full view of the safety standards you can expect when you buy from us.
Purchasing at Our Retail Stores
Our in-store services remain active for customers who prefer to visit us for cannabis purchases. We have implemented safety and sanitation measures in line with public health guidelines, and ask all customers to be patient and to abide by these new policies along with us.
Here is a summary of the new standards we have put in place:
- Requirements for all employees to wear masks, gloves, and to sanitize their gloved-hands and stations between all customer transactions. Customers are also required to wear masks while inside our retail store.
- Occupancy limitations are in place at each of our locations in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
- Social distancing measures requiring customers to maintain at least a six-foot distance between one another while in line.
- Updated store hours to better serve our senior and veteran customers. Our stores are open from 9 to 10 AM to service senior and veteran customers only. We open to the general public at 10 AM.
An additional contactless service for customers is available through Curbside Pickup. To order Curbside Pickup simply visit caliva.com, select “Pickup”, and check the box for curbside upon checkout. We will text you further instructions once your order is ready.
Safety and sanitation measures are also in place for curbside pickup to ensure safety for everyone during these transactions as follows:
- Curbside pickup is a contactless transaction that includes no-signature and distance scanning of identification.
- Caliva staff are required to wear masks, and are provided with disposable gloves to use during transactions. They will verify your age and identity with a touchless, digital scanner.
Our recently implemented contactless services continue to be available for customers through delivery to your doorstep. The extra steps we have put in place to safeguard everyone during these transactions are as follows:
- Drivers are required to use hand sanitizer after every customer interaction.
- Drivers are also provided with masks and disposable gloves to use during transactions.
- Protocols to place any items that need to be exchanged (ID, cannabis goods, etc.) in a neutral place (car hood, table, etc.) to maintain 6 feet of space between individuals.
- Caliva associates will verify your age and identity with a touchless scanner.
- Customers have the option to pay through Hypur, an app that facilitates electronic payments and eliminates the need for cash, physical receipts and signatures. Learn more about Hypur here.
We value every one of you who choose Caliva as your source for cannabis products. Thank you for putting your trust in us. Wishing you continued health, healing and happiness,